We can help your team brush up on everyday writing skills, or get to grips with your voice. Recently, we’ve run tailored workshops for the likes of Argos and the National Theatre.
How could our training help you? Email email@example.com.
Our fun, practical half-day workshops are open to everyone, and draw on everything we’ve learnt helping the world’s biggest brands write better.
I’m still buzzing from it and have taken great joy in noticing many ridiculous adverbs in pieces I’m reading. Short sentences ROCK! – Claire Selby, Ravensbourne
Better Business Writing covers:
– How to make your writing clearer and crisper
– The power of structure
– Which rules matter (and which rules don’t)
Brand Voice Masterclass covers:
– What makes an effective brand voice
– The principles behind the world’s brightest brand voices
– How you can put these principles into action for your brand
A wonderful course. Clear, crisp and relevant: exactly how Reed Words recommended we think about our own writing. And conjunctions are allowed – phew! – Sarah Turner, Carter Wong Design
Each half-day workshop is held in central London. To find out what’s coming up, email firstname.lastname@example.org.